BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Wow

Well, I've recieved me cheque back from BC Hydro(I thought it was coming from Terasen, but I guess I got them confused when I heard them say they were sending ME a cheque instead of the other way around), and I've paid my bills. I got my advance from Sylvia yesterday, so, after all is said and done, I've got 400 dollars left in the bank to get me through the rest of the month, not including what Ronnie's sending, but her money is covering groceries and Daycare from D.
He had his first day of "school" yesterday. Chance picked me up from work and told me that they said he's by far, the most well behaved child in the class. He was polite and said please and thank you, and he was the only one who played in the sprinkler and with the hose, and he didn't hit anyone, and they actually understood him when he talked. *beams proudly* Yup, that's MY son.
I'm enjoying my day off so far, finished my book, am getting ready to take a shower, and hopefully, if D sleeps long enough, I'll get to paint those happyfaces on my toenails that I've been meaning to do for the last week.
Gotta have something to snicker at.
Did the dishes when I got up this mornin, and fed D, we watched Shrek, and had an easy morning. Was nice...I almost forgot how easy this was.

0 thoughtful remarks: