BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Aching

Well, yesterday is over and done with. I got myself right toasty lastnight, and I spent some time praying to the porcelain god afterwards. Woke up a coupla times cause Chance had tried phoning me.
I was apost to go to work today, but I didn't even wake up the first time until 11. Sylvia must be a lil upset with me...but I really just don't care.
Chance phoned around noon, I guess he was on a cell phone that had bad connection or whatever...kept breaking up, but once I could hear and speak clearly I let him have half of what I wanted to say to him.
I'm so sore today. I pulled a muscle in my arm bad. My fingers are slightly swollen, and they keep going Numb. And don't even think about gripping something. It hurts just to straighten them out.
I've got a kink in my neck, aching back, my arms are both workin up to be useless today, and my feet hurt.
I didn't get absolutely everything out lastnight, but the new tenant understood because I was doing it by myself, and when I went back for a last minute thing, he told me to just leave it and go get some sleep. He was very kind in that regard, once he understood what I was going through. So, I've left the vase, the mirror from my dresser, some garbage, and BBQ, and outside toys for D there which i'm going to hafta pick uup today sometime.
I feel like I could sleep for a week, but Darius sees me little enough that I'd stay awake just to give him a hug.
I don't know what's in my future, but I'm makin damn sure I count down the hours in a day, I wouldn't make it otherwise.
I am continually amazing myself with my strength.

b nnnnnnnnnnvfde680oiktewbhpokbh hdw251vokn 3hgreds
Says Darius...

0 thoughtful remarks: