BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I hafta Wonder

Is Kimmie ever happy?
All he ever seems to do is mope, and whine about everything, and everyone.
Wonder what he's like when nobody's around.
D had a 30 minute nap today, all because ppl kept seeing fit to waltz into the room and wake us both up. How annoying.
So, it was a rather trying day, what with everyone here all day today.
I cooked dinner, and did some dishes.
It occured to me the other day that I remember why I prefer to do chores at other ppl's houses, it's because you get more gratitude and appreciation at other ppl's homes, than in your own.
Is that weird to think?
What a spoiled baby D was today...he had 3 sippy's on the go today
Tea with honey, boiled-but-cooled-down-water, and Pedialyte.

0 thoughtful remarks: