BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ahhh

Well, a day of accomplishent.
I deposited my cheque, got some bread, and dropped some stuff off at storage. Put our clean laundry away, and now am finding that I can't go too far from a bathroom. Ate a sandwhich with suasage, and garlic. I also had a super salty(Thanks to chance) egg sandwhich lastnight. Ugh, now I can't go two feet from a washroom without feeling the urge.
*sighs*
I'm waiting for Mary to get home before I go swimming, it's yucky out. Reminds me of Ohio weather, hot and ugly muggy.

4 thoughtful remarks:

DRAGON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DRAGON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DRAGON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DRAGON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.