BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 13, 2006

Saucy thoughts

Well...today was ever-present laundry day.
Loaded up the laundry this morning, after the surprise of having those wonderful ppl pick up our "donations" this morning bright and early.
Went and dropped off laundry, and got it started, then went and bought my ubs ticket for the 21st to the 23rd, and put gas in, deposited my bill money...went back and switched everything over to the dryers, then folded everything, and went and paid storage and then came home.
Duncan is here...he's installing the new water heater...which means I'm hopefully going to take a shower today. :oD
I made an attempt at applesauce since our apples that we bought way back in Sept./Oct. need to be used up, I thought I'd give it a try. My first attempt seems much to sweet to me, so I'll hafta try again. it's a little bit of work peeling and trimming those apples cause so many of them have bad spots...it seems that they are rotting from the inside out.
Interesting...

0 thoughtful remarks: