BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Flea Market Blues

Was kinda disappointed this mornin cause I went hunting at the Flea Market and didn't see any trunks. I'm on the hunt for a trunk to use as a storage chest for all the new baby clothes and such that I'm collecting so it's all in once place. Once the baby goes through everything I can then use it as a hope chest for both kids. :o)
Anyways...went to the flea market, and I must've hit an off-sunday because there was nearly no one there. *sighs* Oh well, I guess I'll find one sooner or later. :o
S'kinda cute...today is the day that we are spending hunting down the damage and doing the fix-up on the water heater and area. All the guys are wandering about, busy doing different things and all conferring about this, that, and the other.
Super Bowl Sunday, and the guys are all busy. Too funny.

0 thoughtful remarks: