1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick? I'd pick Monday or Wednesday. Those are the only two days i have free from meme's. I don't know what I'd call it. Junk?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it? Not usually no.
3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other? Cause they're not cannibals.
4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?Much rather roam free, then eventually live in a zoo.
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it? Yup...every time.
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is? No, not unless I know I'm the one who dropped it.
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings? Probably. I wouldn't put it past her.
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad? Of course.