BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Eggshells & School

I don't understand why there is so much tension sometimes. Having us all lumped together in one whole house makes everything seem to function on eggshells. Literally everyone will be cool, calm and giggly, and one minute later the mood drops to yelling, screaming, arguing, and utter stress where no communication is able to pass between anyone. All it takes is someone to look the wrong way at another, or for two words to pass through someone's lips with the wrong tone, or just leaving some personal property in the wrong place.
It's like a whole house of Bi-Polar. (no offense is intended to those who live with this disorder, it's just the closest way I can describe it)
There are chocolate gods. I was totally craving chocolate this evening after dinner, and the neighbor girls showed up selling some for their band. My chocolate prayers were answered.
I'm tired. I feel like I could just lay down and go to sleep, and probably not wake up for a good day or two without effect.
Finally connected my Hard Drive so I could d/l all the pictures from my cameras. Slowly working my way through the editing process, and once I'm done I'll need to do a mega post to Flickr.
I've been reconsidering the photography route when I think about going back to school. I've been looking at some of the photo's Mr's been taking, and it suddenly occurred to me that either he's talented as well, or it's just the camera that allows a better quality of picture. Though I certainly have a higher percentage of beautiful pictures, if Mr can take some amazing shots like he has been lately, than it must not be a very narrow field of expertise. I'm not saying that I want to be the only great photographer int he world, but I'd like to be educated to be something that can bring in money for us that I enjoy as well.
*sigh*

2 thoughtful remarks:

cheatymoon said...

Yep, we've got the walking on eggshells dynamic in my house. We may or may not have that other thing too...

Ragtop Day said...

Chocolate! Isn't it amazing how it can make us feel better? Glad the neighbor showed up just when you needed it.

You are a gifted photographer. If you enjoy it, you should pursue it. Who cares if other people can take nice photos too? Some can and some can't, but if it makes you happy it's yours.

Hope your living situation changes soon so you can forget about those eggshells - that does not sound like a fun way to live.