BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Thursday Thunks


1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest? The ones that are the simplest, I find.


2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be? Michael Jackson. As my son is in an MJ phase, I'd like to know what his life was like.

3. Thom- You accidentally bum*p* into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do? I tell them, of course.

4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?" LMAO. Yup.

5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right? Uh huh

6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back? There are a number of things that I've said to my b/f's, first husband, and current husband that I wish I could take back...mainly because they were all designed to hit them where it hurts the most.

7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game? I've never watched it, what's the goal of the game?

8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)? I learned how to operate a Mac when computers became a big thing, and even through High School. I'm a PC right now, but if ever I was to get into computers more than I am now, it would probably be a Mac.

9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled? Why? Sure, why not...I don't watch it.

10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...? 36C, just like me! LOL

11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me? White...and all matching! I was rasied without matching brand spankin new sheet sets, and for some reason a full matching brand new set of white sheets mean a lot to me.

8 thoughtful remarks:

Hootin Anni said...

Okay....I like matching sheet sets too. I confess.

My Thunking is over [thank gawd!]...the answers are posted. Come on over, sit a spell and enjoy. Have a Super Thursday my friend.

Here's the permalink to my post it.

Unknown said...

oh yes, sheets got to be matching (underwear too really...)
Here are my thunks

I am Harriet said...

I don't watch Leno either.

Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-you-could-be-any-person-living-or.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Ditto on Leno. Bring back the cops , lawyer and doctor shows... :)

KayeDean said...

Sheets must match...well, at least they have to be clean, as we lay and switch channels away from The Jay Leno show.

Ria said...

Great thunk! Happy thursday!

cheatymoon said...

I like all matching white too. ;-) Hope you are all well out there.

Anonymous said...

"5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right?"

My first thought -- what do you mean "no one's there." What about the tree???