BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Busy Busy

We've been busy lately. In a good way I suppose...but busy is busy, right?
I miss my D. I've been working evenings, and literally start working as soon as he gets off from school, and get home when it's his bedtime.
I've been catching up on laundry, but it literally sat on my bedroom floor at the foot of my bed for days before I got around to folding it. Today was the first time I cleaned the house & did the dishes in a while.
Mr took the last few days to go do a dry-walling job with a Great Uncle of mine. Nice way to bring in some extra cash, but makes it oh-so-hectic. S'a good thing we're a 3 vehicle household or we'd be getting pretty scrambled by this point.
I got H syaing "Holy Doodle!" Heehee, he thinks it's pretty funny.
Boy, I love my job. Still. And it's been a month. I've been bringing the food home with me when I close, and the family seems to really enjoy it. My bosses even made me my dinner this eve, free of charge. I love my bosses...
Anyhow, tomorrow is D's student/class photo day at school...wonder what i should put him in?

1 thoughtful remarks:

Hepburn Hilton said...

I hear that! I have one load of dirties and one load of ready to be folded on each side of the bed...