BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 05, 2009

Random Thought about Marisa Tomei

Was watching different movies lastnight. I'm a flipper, I flip between multiple tv shows and movies when I sit my butt in front of the tube. Anyhow, I happened upon The Wrestler, with Mickey Rourke. As I watched it came to a scene with Marisa Tomei doing a lap dance for MR. Holy Gawd, was the first thought in my mind. She's a 40 something lady with an amazing rack. I'm seriously jealous of her breasts. Pert and perky and wonderfully formed. Breasts that I can only aspire to have, but will likely never attain. Just thought I'd share the randomness for the day.

2 thoughtful remarks:

LarryG said...

and perhaps full of si'cone, and tucked a time or two... and who knows she could have had a body double for that part even...
regular folks can always be thankful they have nerves in their skin that have never been sliced, they don't have to hire a double to look good in their place...
and growing older with someone you love isn't a bad deal!

Ragtop Day said...

I have to agree with Larry. I've never wished for bigger, perkier, firmer breasts (mine are on the small side and I like them that way), but it's never fair to compare yourself to someone in a movie or magazine. Even they don't look like that in real life. You're beautiful just the way you are. And don't ever forget it! :)