BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

WHAT Were They Thinking??!!?!

My predictions for American Idol was that it would be toss up between Sundance, Chris Sligh, Melinda Dolittle, and Lakisha. What the fuck was "America" thinking voting Sundance off??! Sundance over Sanjaya? I'm sorry, but Sundance has more power in his voice, and has the ability to display more passion in his left toe.
I'm crushed. I'm speechless...and I'm angry that they don't know what the hell they're voting for.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Don's exact words as well! We figured Sanjanya was history after Tuesday's performance. We definitely feel that Chris and Lakisha have a VERY good chance of standing up there together on the last show...but who knows how others will vote.