BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 16, 2007

Nasty weather is on it's way in.
I must make some funky faces while I'm playing Zelda because I get a massive tension headache after I play it. :oP
Hunter has mastered the pinching reflex. He's able to chew now, not overly-effeciently because I've held back on him eating more solid foods for waaaay to long. He's eaten banana pieces, and baby cookies so far, but I need to get to the store to pick up some Gerber products (sold only at Wal Mart). They make some cool finger foods for babies that are easily dissovled once goobed on.
I guess I've had a pretty decent week. I've been enthralled by moving plans and various related discussions. At least we're communicating clearly at last.
My voice isn't back to normal quite yet. I'm still all nasally from being sick...I'll take that over a dry hacking cough any day though.
Been finding ants in the living room. Must've killed at least 20 lastnight alone. Dunno where they're soming from though.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

If it's been rainy, the ants are probably seeking shelter...I know we get them here when it rains alot...