BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010


We had a good visit this weekend w/MIL. We drove into the Farmer's Market, and then on Sunday we went sight seeing, which actually turned itself into a 3 hour hike well into Bear Country. We wound up exploring an area of the park that we drive by each and everyday on our way into town, called Moul Falls. Beautiful. We discovered some stairs that led to the bottom and went and got ourselves drenched in the spray. Was loads of fun, and I was rather impressed that H hiked the whole entire way (except the last bit ont he way back) all on his own.
We live in a beautiful area of country. I'm very impressed with our surrounding areas, and on Sunday when we were out, we viewed at least 8 bears, on that one day.
Living in a tourist based town does have it's drawbacks though. We've had to adjust our timing when driving into town now, as we've had to account for RV's. I can't believe how many of them there are! Almost each and every single one of them is a rental too!
I'm working hard at working hard.
H joined me at the Daycare today, and he adjusted very well to sharing me with 13 other children.
Last weekend H got a bad cramp in his leg while my mom was here. She massaged it out and he fell asleep for the night. A few days later I was getting him ready for bed and brought the cramp up in a conversation w/Mr. H suddenly got a very perplexed look on his face and looked down at his leg. He started to lift up his pant leg, and when I asked him what he was doing, he said "I want to see the clamp on my leg mommy".

1 thoughtful remarks:

Osbasso said...

What a great way to spend the day! You're right--you DO live in a beautiful part of the country!

Hope all is going well (in spite of some of the stresses)!