BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Told Ya So

I did say it.
One of those freak things that usually never happen to other people has happened to us, once again.
The new place we had signed into has fallen through, leaving us with no place to go.
Should be an interesting scramble to try and find other, appropriate accommodations.
I'm so glad this weekend is a long weekend, because I really need that extra day off. The extra time with other family members will be a good thing too.
I'm still left asking "What more can I do?", and still receiving no response. Let's hope I can find another avenue of approach to the whole silly situation.
On the bright side of things, I know this is all happening for a reason. I just need to be patient enough to wait for the outcome.
I'm just getting over a head cold. Honestly, it's just silly that I have a head cold in May, but this is the nature of working in Daycare.
I love the kids I work with more and more each time I'm there with them. I love them even more because they get sent home at the end of the day.
I hate being sick, but am extremely grateful that it was just a head cold that gave me the worst of it over the weekend and didn't take any hours away from my work schedule.
We've gotten to know the fox in our yard a bit more, and it's a rather enjoyable lil fella. Skittish, but adorable and breathtaking to see so close up.
Looking forward to more shot like this one.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Ama said...

Ya need to stop jinxing yourselves! But I do agree that there must be a reason. And...you do have a nice place to hole up in till ya find another place...and it will be even better for your situation. I'm rooting for ya!