BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It's Official


We're moving at the end of this month. Really sort of fell into our lap. This is where we're moving to. A small, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin in Well Grey Provincial Park in Clearwater BC.
I'm trying to come to terms with it, as it really is rather sudden. I nearly feel overwhelmed with all of the things that need to be done before we can make it.


We won't be getting cable or satellite, I prefer to just watch movies or play board & video games. The entire interior is hard wood, hand made by the people who own property. While we were driving there to go and see it (it's a good 20 minutes into the park, BTW and out of town), I had some serious reservations with how far we were going, but when I stepped inside they were blown away by the sheer beauty of the place. It's in the middle of no where, where we get no cell service, and where no one can tell us we're being too loud. The landlords have children who are spirited like ours are, and can relate very well to just how energetic they can be. Now, the drawback is I'm going to have to live without my high speed cable modem, and switch over to the only option of slow ass Dial Up. Can't live without internet though, as I am doing my college course through it. ;o)


Trying to make a decent list of how much I can get into the time frame left while here. Gotta call utilities, and find me a job. Gonna file my taxes before I leave, hopefully that'll go well. Gotta dig out some papers to make sure I have everything tho. This is all, truthfully mind boggling. Positive, but mind boggling.

8 thoughtful remarks:

Jack said...

Wow! Lovely spot. I'm envious Amber, I've always wanted to live in a cabin in the woods :D

Jodi said...

I think it sounds so cool. I wish you the best of luck!!!

the girl in stiletto said...

i'd kill to live in that cabin. that looks divine!

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! That's going to be so great for you guys! Other than that whole lack of internet thing...

Keep us up to date, even if it means stealing wireless from McDonald's!

Loverboy said...

Ditto what Jack said!

Nietha said...

Crazy! Hope the move goes smooth. How're the kids gonna get to school?

Billy Rhythm said...

Wow! It looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl looks good!!! I hope it works out perfectly for y'all!