BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Am Officially Employed

Yep. I drove up to Gramm's lastnight all by myself. I miss my kids.
Anyhow...I made it to my interview this morning, and I thought it went well. Heck, they even mentioned that they wouldn't mind hiring me @ their Daycare as well, so they took me over to introduce me to the other ECE workers.
After I left, I was productive and opened a PO box, then opened a new bank account. We headed down to Kamloops after that, and on the way I heard my phoe buzz.
When I looked @ it I realized the place that interviewed me had called & left me a voicemail.
Sure enough, when I phoned them back, they offered me the job, not more than 3 hours after my interview.
I am officially the Pre-Natal Home Visitor & support worker.
Hot damn I'm good!
Oh, and that "this is gonna be the best ever" feeling, has finally hit me :o}

10 thoughtful remarks:

Loverboy said...

Well done honey~!

Great news!

Alabaster Legs and Loverboy
x

Ama said...

Very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Woooo hoooo
good deal!
thats excellent!!
Congrats

Osbasso said...

Good for you! Hope the feeling continues for a long time!

the girl in stiletto said...

yay to employment!!! all the best for the next step :)

Coffee Slut said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Hepburn Hilton said...

wohoo!!congratulations!!

Nietha said...

Yay!! Told ya!

Jodi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! See, I knew you would get it!! So proud of you!

cheatymoon said...

congratulations! :-)