BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 29, 2006

Hunter Can...

Take a toy, and put it to his mouth.

Switch the toy from hand to hand to examine it.

Put something in front of his face to look at it.

Giggle, though for me this is rare...everyone can make his giggle but me.

lean up to show that he wants to be picked up.

Arch his back to help you pick him up better.

Extend his arm to bat a toy in front of him.

Do a specific "I want my mommy" cry...

Follow me accross the room, and smile when he can clearly see my face (about 6 ft).

Smile for the simple joy that someone is directly communicating with him.

Steal your heart with a single gummy grin.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can hardly wait to see him! I remember when Chance did all those things...hard to believe it was 26 years ago.