BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cute


I swear, H is just too cute now.
he's got tons of new faces comin out now, and he can say Ba!
I just discovered that this morning. ;o)
Made a bunch of face masks to give D's pre-school classmates for their Halloween bags. This year I plan on giving away the trick-or-treat bags that I made a coupla years ago that haven't sold off. Stuff them with a few treats (maybe I can concoct some sort of miracle treat that's healthy AND yummy) and a couple of little gifts that I make. :o)
Anything to keep me occupied and busy, cause the monotinay of being at home doing nothing everyday is depressing just thinking about it.
Get on with life, those people weren't everything, and they certainly don't define you.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair.