BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thursday Thunks

101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?

I saw my about 10 days ago. No, I don't really care for any of the Dr's I've seen in my small town yet. I'm hoping as I get to know some of them that that will change...but I doubt it.


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?

Umm, no. I'll be happy to pass you the back scratcher or point you to the best doorway for the job though!


301. Do you have nice handwriting?

I don't care for it, no.


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?

New Zealand...I'm already in Canada. Unless you want to send me to Whitehorse next summer to attend my Uncle's wedding, then I'm all game!


501. Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?

Yes, across a football field at night...in the snow. I dunno if anyone saw me.

701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?

The beginning of November. I don't wanna hear that stuff until December.


801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?

F-if I can remember. Mom...help me out here!


901. How many cavities have you had in your life?

Lots.


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?

Kimber!


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?

All 3 of you should ask 2 questions each!

6 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Totally with you on the Christmas decorations and music ;)

Debster said...

I agree with you on the Christmas stuff as well. The stores seem to start earlier each year. Disgusting. Makes me feel so Scrooge-like.

Glad you Thunked this Thursday.

Anonymous said...

You went streaking in the snow? Damn! lol

I am Harriet said...

The doorway sounds like a great idea.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/the-most-powerful-blacklist-on-earth/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your mom helps on your blog? Does she know what you wear cooking? ;)

Staci said...

I agree on the Christmas question. Some stores around here have more Christmas decorations than Halloween, and we haven't even had the latter yet. I guess kids will have to trick or treat as Santa instead of witches and goblins.

I never thought of using the door as a back scratcher. I just have one of those wooden back scratchers, but for some reason I always forget I have it when my back itches.