BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Thunks


10. What number blog post is this for you?
1,392

9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it's map, there is a road at
the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS?
Hell no, I turn around and ask for directions...or take my estimated guess at which road will get me closest, then ask for directions.

8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it?

Nope, I have a couple tucked away in various piggy banks & old record books & such. Have em, don't ever intend to spend em.

7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth?
Yes, that's when I usually just sneeze into my shirt or whatever...it's when people are around when I forget to cover it, LOL

6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your
first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him?
What sort of a playlist would you recommend?

5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire?
No, I don't know how to change one...but I have had people stop to help me change a flat tire...mainly why I can't change one.

4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely?
I ask her how her kids are, what Anthony's up to, and how on earth she manages to find time to blog in all that chaos!

3. Have you ever rode an elephant?
Yes I have. There was a circus in my birthtown one year and they had elephant rides for the kidlets. I just remember it being very slowly bouncy, hairy and smelly.

2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook?
I don't really have any complaints about my friends of Facebook. Maybe I don't follow them closely enough?

1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school?
It gets a whole lot quieter, we have more scheduled playdates, and we actually plan our meals!

1 thoughtful remarks:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

We have almost the identical number of posts. I've read a lot of your recent posts and my heart goes out to you. All I can tell you that the stress of being a young mother and wife is very tough no matter how much you love everyone. I remember those days well as a young dad and husband... I will have a good thought for your health!