BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Thunks


Welcome to the October 9th version of Thursday Thunks!

As stated previously I am currently attempting to make it more entertaining to read my blog, so here's a new meme to check up on.

This week we will answer a few random things:

  1. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them... and how do you dispose of these socks? I keep them forever. I'm bad that way, I keep thinking that I'll eventually find the match, but I never do. Consequently my sock drawer is crowded with one sock pieces, and when I get tired of them in there I take them out and stuff them in a bag for storage, and eventually cleaning rags.
  2. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be? Happy Face Yellow!
  3. Which Disney prince/princess would you want to be and why? Ariel, cause she rocks! Honestly though, I'm a sucker for Disney Princess songs...LOL
  4. What was the last thing you took a picture of? My son & husband playing together

5 thoughtful remarks:

Kimber said...

Great answers!

Kittilicious said...

Yellow is a good color :)

Janet said...

I just tossed out almost ALL my socks, matched & unmatched, that I no longer wear. It was liberating!

I'd want my house red, barn red.

I'd pick Ariel, too, love the red hair!

Last picture was Skelly in my salad LOL!

*am* said...

There is one pic! Scroll down my page to my wordless wednesday for this week :-)

YummY! said...

The first 3 of our answers are very similar. Cleaning with socks, yellow houses, and liking ariel.