BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Give Me Five Monday




Give Me Five recent movies you've rented.

What is everyone renting/watching lately? And if you haven't seen a movie lately, what are some you'd like to see soon?

1. Spanglish. Adam Sandler & Tea Leoni & the beautiful Paz Vega.
My husband came home from the store one day with one of my
favorite movies in hand. This is one of those that I could truly watch over and over again and not tire of it. :o)

2. The Happening. Mark Wahlburg. Oh my, what a terrific movie. Intense, and jaw dropping...totally a Shyamalan movie through and through. It was terrific.

3. Harold & Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay. Yeah, it's kinda tough to admit I've watched this...LOL

4. Monster House. My son bought this movie not too long after it came out, and since it's the season, he's been watching it non-stop. I like Chowder, he's funny.

5. Little Children. Kate Winslet. A movie that was kind of strange, but very moving. I was giggling madly at some parts, and horrified at others. Great watch when you want to kill some time.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Joyce said...

Monster House truly scared me the first time I watched it, but it's a great movie. So creative and thought-provoking.

We really enjoyed Spanglish, too.

Happy Give Me Five Monday!

BeccA's Buzz said...

The Happening, wasn't that odd?! What an adventure they were on and I was like, "Whaaaaaaaaaat?" when they went up to that one house and the people inside shot those kids that were with them!!!!! Nice list!

Janet said...

7/20 - Hellboy: Eh...
7/24 - The Dark Knight: Amazing movie...great cast.
8/26 - Bottle Shock: Ahhh, Alan Rickman!
9/14 - No Country For Old Men: HATED the ending.
10/20 - All Together Now: A documentary of the making of Cirque du Soleil's show, LOVE