BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

All About You

Asked by Indigo @ That's My Answer


How are you with names and faces?

I remember most everyone, for different reasons. Can't be sure why, but most times I'm better with faces, unless I know that I'm with someone who's not good with names then I make an unconscious effort to memorize both. The person could of course make an impression and cause me to remember them that way as well, which is pretty easy.

Has someone ever called you by the wrong name and you did not correct them because it was too awkward?

All the time...I answer to Amanda, Amy, and Mrs. Breckenridge, or Miss Elliott (I kept my maiden name when I got married and since I don't claim my husbands last name ppl assume I'm NOT married, even though I clearly have a ring on my finger, DUH) almost any other A name you can think of because for some reason Amber seems too difficult to remember.

Do you ever pretend to be someone, not you, on the phone?

Sometimes, I've pretended to be my babysitter (I don't actually have one), my mother, and a relative in from out-of-town to avoid telemarketers and bill collectors.

Would you ever fight a bull?

No, why would I need to do that?

Be honest, is the grass always greener on the other side?

Somedays...I like to think that sometimes I married and had kids to early, before I had a chance to really experience being an adult (not that I had been doing a great job before). I know there are times when I wish I was just unattached and had the freedom to do what I wanted at will, but I honestly know that I'm happier being committed and responsible, so the feeling never lasts more than a few hours.

0 thoughtful remarks: