BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Alphabet Game

Taken from Helenchatter

THE LETTER A

Are you available?
Nope.

What is your age?
26

What annoys you?
Lazy people, Rude people, Racism, people in general as a whole

THE LETTER B

Do you live in a big house?
Yes, but we're moving out of it and into town to save on gas money :o(

When is your birthday?
October 18

Who is your best friend?
I don't have one.

THE LETTER C

What’s your favorite candy?
Umm, Milk Chocolate, or Sour Patch Kids

Who’s your crush?
Don't have one

When was the last time you cried?
a couple of weeks ago

THE LETTER D

Do you daydream?
Sometimes

What’s your favorite kind of dog?
The big kind that I can wrestle with!

What day of the week is it?
Saturday

THE LETTER E

How do you like your eggs?
Sunny Side Up of Hard Boiled

Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Plenty of times

What’s the easiest thing ever to do?
Be Negative...it takes so much more energy to be positive!

THE LETTER F

Have you ever flown in a plane?
Yes, lots of times...don't care for it though

Do you use fly swatters?
Nope. Darius usually get them someplace...and a rolled up newspaper works just as well, I find.

Have you ever used a foghorn?
Nope, I wonder what it feels like?

THE LETTER G

Do you chew gum?
Yes, but now that my teeth are whack it gets stuck between them and makes it difficult to chew, so I've cut way back.

Are you a giver or a taker?
I’m a giver.

Do you like gummy candies?
yes :o)

THE LETTER H

How are you?
Tired...and a bit grumpy cause I really wanna go back to bed, but I hafta clean b4 everyone gets here.

What color is your hair?
Dark brown with lots of lovely natural highlights!

THE LETTER I

What’s your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla, Khalua Chocolate Fudge, Blue Moo Cookie Dough

Have you ever ice skated?
Yes, I enjoy it

Do you play an instrument?
This should say, "Do you play an instrument well?" I know how to play the trumpet and recorder, and I like playing the xylophone and piano. I don't play ANY of those well though...

THE LETTER J

What’s your favorite jelly bean brand?
I don't care for jelly beans

Do you wear jewelry?
wedding bands, a ring I got for Christmas, and occasionally earrings or a necklace, but not often cause Hunter tries to pull them off when I do.

THE LETTER K

Who do you want to kill?
the president? I have no idea.

Do you want kids?
I have two...if I could guarantee that my next would be a girl, then I'd have another one...but, alas.

Where did you go for kindergarten?
A.E. Perry in Kamloops BC I think Maybe George Edwards (I dunno if that ever was a school, it just comes to mind)?

THE LETTER L

Are you laid back?
No, I'm high strung with high expectations.

Do you lie?
Only when it comes to my feelings

THE LETTER M

What’s your favorite movie?
Under the Tuscan Sun

Do you still watch Disney movies?
On a regular basis...The Little Mermaid is still my favorite.

Do you like mangos?
No, actually. It's a texture thing.

THE LETTER N

Do you have a nickname?
Ambergeisa...I'm sure there's a few with bad words in them going around.

What is your real name?
Amber Rose

Whats your favorite number?
I don't have one

Do you prefer night over day?
Day for doing things...night for being without the kids.

THE LETTER O

What’s your one wish?
To see my children get married

Are you an only child?
Yes...and I'm spoiled rotten

THE LETTER P

What one fear are you most paranoid about?
my loved ones dying before I can say goodbye.

What are your pet peeves?
Rude people, lazy people, littering, and people who gape at me when I bring out my collection of cloth bags and tell them to bag my stuff up in them instead of those dinky useless plastics ones.

What’s a personality trait you look for in people?
Compassion.

THE LETTER Q

What’s your favorite quote?
I don't have one.

Are you quick to judge people?
Yup...especially if my kids don't like them.

THE LETTER R

Do you think you’re always right?
Not really...I think I'm right most of the time! LOL

Are you one to cry?
Yes, but I don't really have time for it.

THE LETTER S

Do you prefer sun or rain?
Rain, it's so much fun to dance and play and splash in! As an added bonus my allergies don't suck as much in the rain.

Do you like snow?
Of Course!

What’s your favorite season?
Fall

THE LETTER T

What time is it?
10:21 AM

What time did you wake up?
just before 8AM

When was the last time you slept in a tent?
Last summer I think?

THE LETTER U

Are you wearing underwear?
Granny Panties! The kind with the extra tummy panel.

Underwear or boxers?
underwear on men

THE LETTER V

What’s the worst veggie?
eggplant (I've never had it)? I like all of the veggies I've tried, honestly.

Where do you want to go on vacation?
Home.

THE LETTER W

What’s your worst habit?
Blowing my nose, chewing the skin around my nails, or mumbling.

Where do you live?
Ohio :oP

What’s your worst fear?
my kids dying before me.

THE LETTER X

Have you ever had an x-ray?
Yes, quite a few in my formative years.

Have you seen the x-games?
Bits and Pieces of it, never all the way through.

Do you own a xylophone?
Yes!

THE LETTER Y

Do you like the color yellow?
It's my favorite

What’s one thing you yearn for?
Unconditional Love

THE LETTER Z

What’s your zodiac sign?
Libra

Do you believe in the zodiac?
What is there to believe in?

Favorite zoo animal?
I enjoy the penguins :o)

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Really? I think being positive is a lot easier than being negative... since when you're negative, you spend all this time looking for reasons to hate life or yourself. When you're positive, you just "be." It seems simpler to me (having been both before). :)

Good answers on the survey. I love reading other people's responses!