BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pat of the Back

I stayed up late last night (only because Chance was staying up late too, and it's nice to have company when you're that crunched) and did the projects I've been meaning to get around to. I mended 5 clothing items that've been laying round (some for years), and got started on a project I've had ready to go for a while now. Am still in the mood to buzz through everything today, so it'll be interesting to see what I've accomplished by this evening. I've dug out more mending, and I've gotten my closets cleaned out of old clothing, and am planning on tossing a new ABC quilt together for Darius because mine needs to be shelved (finally), and I know he'll miss it. He's kinda like me, he likes heavy, warm, and soft blankets.
Am having trouble signing into my email this morning...kind of frustrating.
I don't have anything planned for today, which is kind of a relief. nothing tomorrow either, cause ice skating has been canceled. I only have a quick meeting with the Library lady in West Salem to do tomorrow morning.
Our cable is out again, which is definitely helping with the creativity buzz.
We got about three inches of snow last night by the looks of it today. We're supposedly getting 3 more, but I never believe those weather guys, they just don't know what they're talking about. It's kind of pretty looking outside, if only the sun would come out.

0 thoughtful remarks: