BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I was really hoping

Yup, I guess that's just what happens. I had hoped we'd skip the flu/cold season this year because we haven't been as active in public activities this year, but it didn't turn out that way.I remember tossing and turning last night thinking it was way too hot, and I thought it was me burning up again (after the first night's bout with food poisoning), and I actually woke up and stripped all my clothing off before I realized that it wasn't me who was burning up, it was Hunter! I rolled outta bed, grabbed what blankets/sweaters/slippers/pillows I could muster whilst carrying him down the stairs (sounds dangerous now that I type it out) and plopped on the couch for the rest of the night (this was 3:30, I had gone to bed at 12 damned Zelda!!). Of cours, I got his temp (100.8F), but couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Here I am, trying to get stuff done around the house because if I don't we'll all come down with what he's got...sanitize sanitize sanitize. I got the laundry put away, and am planning on doing the dishes and finishing the sanitizing of communicable surfaces.
Hunter has a Dr.'s appointment at 2pm. Ronnie's gonna come home and take us over.
I hope this is as bad as it gets, cause two nights of awful sleep is all I can muster.
I'm really missing that extra support that allows me the nap occasionally...lol

0 thoughtful remarks: