BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Well, here I am once again...barely any time to blog.
We've been very busy, seems like the days drag on forever cause there's just so much to do.
Visiting, beach-going, picture-taking. A Billion and one activities to do.
I feel like I've been run off my feet, trying to integrate Chance into our daily activities. The poor guy has been away so long he doesn't know how we function, and though I don't mind teaching him what needs to be done, I find it very tiring.
I seriously feel like I've been put through the wringer...sore muscles, aches and pains.
We went to the beach, did some shopping, rented a couple of video games for D.
The air conditioner is working in my car now. Chance took my car into a place and got a transmission fluid change, and oil change, a new air filter, new wiper blades, and an A/C recharge. Though it takes a bit to get going, and you need to put it on full blast to feel it, at least it works.
I mailed out gramma's glasses on Tuesday, she forgot them in my car.
I need caffine...
I can't think of everything to blog about right now, I'm mentally exhausted.

0 thoughtful remarks: