BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Stupid Place

I'm headed to the dentist tommorow to see what they can do for my wisdom tooth. I'm not happy because she said they only booked me for a pulling, and not surgery, which I'm garunteeing is what I need. If I require surgery to remove it, then they'll have to rebook. Damnit. Now, I betcha it's gonna cost me 75 bux just for tommorow, cheap ass bastards are just trying to milk me dry. Fucktards, all of them.
The only thing that helps my tooth is popping 3 Ibuprofen, but unfortunately that only lasts for so long, and the bottle recommends you only take a maximum of 6 per day. Just my luck.
So, I decided to come home today as I ran out of clean clothes at moms. Am doing laundry, tidying up, and organizing as usual.
I don't see what for though, cause we'll be out of this place as soon as we possibly can be.
The other day Chance came home to shower after a long day, and he came back right quick cause he said he was in the shower and heard another loud knock. Apparently something hit the trailer, don't know what though cause upon further inspection we couldn't see any new damage. Other than a few pictures being knocked askew, and a few things in D's room knocked off the wall, there isn't anything evident that something happened. When I was checking out the place, I looked in back, and noticed that our trailer is about 3 feet from the creek that runs along our house, and that it's causing the back end to sink into the soft soil/mud. I've been wondering about that ever since I put D in that back room. His bookshelf sits flush against the wall on the bottom, but on top it's about 6 inches away from the wall, and I couldn't figure out why. I know now.
We've decided this place is inhabitable for us. Now comes the chore of finding someplace new, and trying to save enough for another move, cause we're spending more time at mom's than we are our own place cause we're all afraid of it.

It was real windy out lastnight, and it had me on edge real bad. I had almost forgotten how afraid the wind made me with the holidays gone by. My heart starts to flutter and I feel as if I can't breathe, and I break out into a cold sweat and can't sit still. I wonder how long it'll take me to forget.

0 thoughtful remarks: