BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Common Knowledge

Have you ever been constipated? I haven't.
Ya know, I had no idea that Tylenol 3 with Codeine can constipate you. I found that out today, as I was doubled over in stomache pain and wondering what in the hell I ate (though honestly, my diet today was horrible). Mom walks in and says T3's constipate you ya know. I thought about it and I haven't had a bowel movement since I started taking them.
Now, Gramma knows this (had a 50 min phone convo with her today where we even chatted about T3's), Kimmie knows this, and mom knows this...but for some reason NO ONE told me this, not even my doctor. WTF?!?!?!
So, I sent mom to the store for some laxatives (oh, boy) and am now awaiting my first glorious relief...I hope it happens soon, cause I'm starving.
Yes, I know you all wanted to read about my bowel movements. :oD

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

lol.
well if I ever have occasion to take T3's, now I know.