BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oy!
We went to the park today, only for, like, 20 minutes, but it was still pretty fun. Hunter even stayed awake for the whole trip!
Been trying to relax and such. Thursday I had my first stright through nights' sleep in what felt like forever (but i'm sure it was only, like a week!).
I've been enjoying my sleep without fear.
Who would've thought it was possible to fear sleep. I was so afraid of sleeping because I was afraid I'd sleep longer than the 3 1/2 hours before I needed to take my next round of medicine and wake up in so much pain I'd be useless again. I preferred instead to walk around like a zombie.

Anyhow, all is better now, and am posting latest pix on Flickr.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're pain free! I sure worried 'bout you...