BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend

Hasn't been a terrible weekend yet, which is kinda nice to hear...though it has had it moments.
Sposed to be real warm this weekend, but I haven't noticed.
Contemplating taking Hunter to the chiropractors.
Spent Friday night at Lori's...then dozed on and off all day yesterday while I was there, was very nice. Relaxed and had a good time. The woman who lived upstairs of Lori gave me a real nice gift with pictures of Hunter on it, I really like it, but can't seem to find it now that i'm home...but I did bring tons of bags with me when I went, so it's gotta be somewhere.
Am still looking for a vehicle for myself...Chance just isn't into teaching me to drive his truck.
Been having issues with different people lately, so it's been kinda tough of late.

0 thoughtful remarks: