BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Musings

So mom and kim started their vacation today. I dunno what we're gonna do without them.

I'm getting anxious about our trip to Edmonton because we haven't even made any plans on which way we're drivin, or where we're staying. Kinda scary. Let's not even mention the tux. I can't decide if I should rent or if I should buy cause Zellers has a nice set on sale for approximately 60 bux. If it's gonna cost that much to rent, why not just buy, right?

The house is a pig sty this evening. I haven't lifted a finger to lean all day today...guess I can start that tommorow.
So help me I wanted to just lock my son in his room today...he was such a heathen. I don't know how to help him through this phase but I'll be damned if it won't kill me by the end of this week.
Curious to see what we'll get up to this week.
Told Chance I want a real wedding sometime...he's suggested getting a hotel room for our Anniversary this year. Hum.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter to us what Darius wears as a ring bearer - as long as he is super cute :) So if I were you sounds like its cheaper and a better deal at Zellers???!! But like I say completely up to you guys :)
We are having a rehersal on Friday night - you don't have to be there if you don't want.
I have booked your mom, candi and kathie and dave at the Econo Lodge and it is $65.00 per night for 1 queen or 2 double beds. Just an idea - it is the cheapest hotel. Otherwise there are wedding group prices at the Delta of $95.00 per night - which I sent out information on in the invitations.
So let me know I can get a room for you guys too but you'd have to let me know which nights you'll need it for :)

Hope the planning goes well....looking forward to seeing you guys.