BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Squiggly Wiggly

I tell ya...last night it occurred to me that other ppl may be able to feel the baby squirm when it did. Of course, once we concentrated, you could feel the baby if you pressed in the right place.
Well, once I noticed it for sure, I couldn't stop noticing it. I've been feeling it move and squirm for ages, but it hasn't been til recently that I've noticed it when I'm shoppng, or driving, or even walking.
So...I had a bit of trouble sleeping lastnight because of all the squirming baby was doing, it's already keeping me awake. Felt like I couldn't breathe cause it was squirming so much.
Can't wait until I can see it moving.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's the most awesome feeling in the world ~ feeling the baby move!