BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Too Big, Too Little...Just Right

Somedays I wonder...
In the past, there were times when my standards were too low, maybe too high, but I never really had just right.
I wish and hope that just right will arrive in my life. Wait impatiently for it to arrive, like watching water boil.
Sometimes I think I'm just a little ant in the world, making my way to the anthill where I belong.
Comeing home at night to those 2 cuddly little arms, that hold my heart, like I wish someone would. The only man I actually enjoy sleeping with anymore, who can bring me comfort, and joy, and sorrow that I've missed so very much just to ensure his safety and survival.
I often wonder if I'll ever find that in a man who'll love me like I want to be loved.

0 thoughtful remarks: