BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!
1. It's easy to tune into a good book, considering you can do it anywhere!
2. Just ask for a hug when you need one, my darling.
3. Once upon a time, There was a young Prince who was loved by all of those in his kingdom. (I`ve been known to start a bedtime story to the boys in this manner)
4. The wise young Prince was satified with his journey and his adventure, and decided that it was finally time to share the lessons of his journey with his people ... the end.
5. What is
6. I hope my boys pick out a costume sooner than later.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting a family for a playdate between our kids, tomorrow my plans include gaming all-night with family and Sunday, I want to eat a disgusting amount of pancakes!

(To play along, click the image below)

2 thoughtful remarks:

Shahz said...

It's fun ti enjoy weekends with family.

gengen said...

I like your #3 hehhe good one. Happy FFI!