BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving again...

I'm tired. Two days worth of moving, and I'm not even doing all of the heavy lifting! I'm bagged. Hopefully tonight will yeild some sleep that's a lot more restful. At least we have one more week to get everything out, so it's not just left-til-the-last-minute-hectic.

Moving into town will change a lot of things for us, I expect. Not only will it allow for us to travel monthly into the bigger towns, but it will allow for more social interaction, and resting.
It's very exciting.
This afternoon I have to go do some volunteer duties. I'm bagged. Eventually I'll be able to look back on this and say...well, I made it. Thank god for coffee.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Coffee Slut said...

I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly and you find some "you" time.
Yes, coffee is always there for us!