BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Distractions & Passive Agressives

I dislike being wrong. I also dislike the nature of being a passive agressive person. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of gumption to swallow what's there and keep moving on. Much as we'd like it, life goes on.

I visited the local (6 bed) hospital yesterday, and was forced to call off work. I don't like being down for the count, but it was what it was. There were some persnickety comments made when I called off, and it may be that I will need to have a sit down with my director to discuss this. When I visit the hospital, it's for a damned good reason.
I don't take my own advice. I ought to make my own health more of a priority...I mean, I should be making more use of Universal Health Care, but I'm not. Trouble is, I keep finding reasons to keep me "too busy" to visit any of the providers in our area.
Maybe once we move into town I'l rectify that. I feel so lost of late, you may need to remind me.
The trouble with surviving is that you never think of the future.

0 thoughtful remarks: