BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #161


*click to play*

1. Wouldn't it be easy to just sit and email my resume's, rather than going in to introduce myself to the people I'd like to be hired by?.
2. This job hunt is going better than ever!
3. I love the taste of bacon.
4. H is playing with his trains in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is unpack and find something to wear the kids out.
6. Hearing the rain go drip, drip, drip; always makes me hafta get up in the middle of the night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Getting some help with my first paper for class, tomorrow my plans include taking the boys to the pool and Sunday, I want to relax, and reflect on how great this week was!

5 thoughtful remarks:

Unknown said...

I am glad the job hunt is going well. Nice fill-in. Have a great weekend!

Jack said...

Good to hear your week went well! Happy job hunting :)

Diana_CT said...

I never liked job hunting, it is probably one of the reasons why I chose earlier retirement was to avoid job hunting.

Andhari said...

I'm sooo scared of the job hunt, more like internship hunt but I'm scared. Real world isn't as exciting as I thought. Wish you luck in that :D

ps.this Wednesday ( Feb 3rd ), Project Barbie is due. You're joining right? Hope you do and get your picture all pretty in pink posted by then.Let me know!:) I wanna post everyone's pictures together.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.