BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 09, 2009

Not Enough Words

Lots to say, not enough words.
Had a decent enough weekend at Gramma's house. Was fun and relaxing, as it should.
All that being said, there was a serious cloud being left over. A serious, life altering cloud.
My thoughts have been swirling between shock, and disbelief.
The kind of thing that will slowly change my outlook on myself. Once it absorbs and I figure it out, that is.
I feel stupid, because it's obvious to me now. I was naive. I am bewildered.
It was nice to spend a weekend away from the house, and not have to worry about cleaning up after ourselves obsessively (though we haven't been doing that cause I haven't been pushing it quite so hard). We went hunting (but didn't get anything), and enjoyed the atmosphere. Gramma even gave me a wedding band in replacement for the ones I had to have cut off.
We'll be looking into getting D involved in a Rock Climbing Club as well as a Mixed Martial Arts club. Might be interesting.
Been feeling slightly overbooked, and that may be a major factor in my stress levels of late, which, of course, affects my energy levels, and the way my body has been functioning. Suffice to say that I am all out of whack.

I love my cell phone. I haven't had it all that long, and I'm totally dependent on it now. It's my day planner, calculator, phone & address book, and it keeps me in touch for those stupid questions that I need to ask when I'm at the store. I also sleep with my cell phone...but that's because it my alarm clock too ;o) I keep thinking, gosh, what a brilliant little gadget. I'm addicted. I've even started mobile pictures and sending them to my Facebook account.

Hunter has learned his ABC's at pre-school (something he never really attempted while we sang it to him) and has thoroughly enjoyed singing the whole song to us repeatedly over the weekend. We'll be looking at maybe getting H into daycare at least once a week for a few hours, because he loves it, and because we have such a busy schedule it really does require it.

I'm hoping the road smoothes itself out over the next little while. I'm praying for the strength to endure what I can see coming my way. I'm praying for the patience to understand what will be forcing it's way, soon enough, into my brain and heart and soul. God help me, and please keep us together through what we are about to face.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Hepburn Hilton said...

You'll get through it. You are strong!! How come they had to cut the ring of?

Hepburn Hilton said...

You'll get through it. You are strong!! How come they had to cut the ring of?

Osbasso said...

Hang in there, kiddo! If I know anything about you, it's that you're scrappy! There's nothing you can't handle!