BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 06, 2009

It's a Bronze Year

Tomorrow is my Mr's and my 8th wedding anniversary.
Traditional gifts say that it's a Bronze year.
Hmm...
Modern Gifts say that it's the year for Linens and Lace.
Hmm...
I wonder if I could get that all in one kinky package? LOL
Anyways.

Happy Anniversary love, I hope you know just how much you mean to me. You are the person that I turn to every day for advice, my solid rock to lean on, and the person that I dream of every night. You've always been my knight in shining armor, and I'm glad I met you, because you are truly the person who rescued me, and saved my life. I'm always amazed at just how much we've been through together, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you each and every day I wake up next to you.

As for us, well, we're headed to Gramma's for a weekend away from all of the hubub that's been getting us down of late. A much needed vacation together as a family. Time to relax and enjoy.
Did I mention that my place of work made the local TV today? Well, we had a show called Roberts on the Road come in and tape a spot with us in the middle of our crazy lunch rush. I'm expecting it to be a huge success and a big boost for business. I think it's supposed to air two weeks from tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, and I'll letcha know if there's a link.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Ragtop Day said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a sweet tribute to your Mister. I hope the two of you have a fantabulous time away - you deserve it!

Osbasso said...

Well, shoot. A belated Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

nwrambler said...

Hey TigerGirl!
Happy (belated) Anniversary.
Seems like yesterday you were all pigtails and braces. You are not allowed to have these benchmarks because it means I am getting older :-)
Congrats to both of you.