BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

So yesterday we went and got the trailer, shopped for the minor things we needed for the trip and such.
Went to Parenting Group with D, and had fun :o)
Today it's just a matter of sorting out what's mom's and ours, and putting the clothing boxes in the trailer.
Today I've been trying to keep the house in relative order, who knows if it's working or not though.
Packing clothes, doing dishes, laundry...yadah yadah.
I'm hoping to go to Baby Group, maybe not stay for the whole thing, but at least to drop off the books I borrowed from them. I also wanted to go to Blockbuster to rent a movie or two for the trip (just planning on mailing them back if I can't return them to a store in the states) and also planning on doing a big trip to the Salvation Army after we get the truck back (it's in the shop getting front end work done) and dropping off a bunch of furniture, clothes, and toys and such.
Hopefully today won't have any fiasco.
If I were a person who believed in signs...

0 thoughtful remarks: