BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

We had an unexpected playdate today at McDonald's after Preschool, and ended up being there for 2 hours. Amazingly, Darius had loads of fun, despite the fact that no boys came along. I had to pee before we went into McDonald's, but held it, and eventually forgot about it until we got home. LOL
We didn't do much else today, played together, read some books, gamecube, went for some outside time just before D went to bed. Got to watch Hunter push his ride 'em toy outside, which was adorable (pix on Flickr). He's just so proud of his independence.
I've decided to make the kids at the preschool aprons as a going away gift, for their last day of class. I dunno what I'm gonna do with Hunter yet.
It's been tough these past few days, figuring out what I want to do with my life, how best to make myself happy. Those questions I've been avoiding asking for so long have finally resurfaced, and I'm facing them, one at a time.
Life is funny.

0 thoughtful remarks: