BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Gosh...I could seriously hurt someone. They got me all worked up...the Dr.'s don't call back about any test results unless there's something wrong in them. She called and made an appointment with me, and I go in, and there's nothing wrong with ANY of them. She got all my bloodscreens back, and my EKG results, and I've got nothing wrong.
She figures I'm just having panic attacks. Panic attacks over nothing, during the times where I'm most relaxed...yeah, right, whatever.
Not very informative, but ok.
Anyhow, we were supposed to have a playdate with someone today, and they haven't phone me back yet, so I dunno what's goin on. We may just end up flyin to the park after nap time and bringing the cap gun with us.
Oh well. I need to clean up in here anyways.
I bought the stuff to finish making a chore board for D. He's been so patient in waiting for it for me. Everytime I say the word "chore" or "earn" he mentions it, but hasn't brought it up on his own. He knows he's going to have the opportunity to earn his own money though.
He makes me so proud.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

stress is a peculiar thing...sneaks up on us when we least expect it. chore board sounds like a great idea!

Nietha said...

I don't think it's so far-fetched to think that when you have downtime you could subconsciously be feeling (irrationally) guilty about not being Super Mom or Super Whatever, which causes physical side effects.

Amber said...

this is true. I definately feel guilty about not doing something with the kids when I'm not with them. I suppose it could cause panic attacks, but ti just sounds silly to me. Oh Well, at least I'm a healthy girl!