BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

I'd like to know why the trying days outnumber the good days. I don't understand what it is that I'm not doing to ensure it's the other way around.
I feel like I can't stand to even be in the same room as my son, and that's not right. That's not how a parent feels...not to a 5 year old. They're innocent, and supposedly sweet. I'm not seeing that.
I can work my way through any problem, but I can't seem to get through my books fast enough to help me right now.

4 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

anything in particular? or just in general?

Nietha said...

well... cats are innocent, but some days I felt like strangling them or throwing them out the window. or both.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it may seem that the bad outweighs the good, especially when we're in the midst of it. And it's the good that gives us hope and helps us get out of the bad.

Nietha said...

I think one of the only things that gives me hope on a bad day is that once the day is over I'll just look back on it as a bad day... so you just gotta get through it. Ideally try to shorten your day, ie sleep a lot, but that's probably not an option for you. =(