BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Going Green

Was pondering today, while at McDonald's...
There's a lot more I could do to Go Green in my home...though we turn off the lights and electronics when not in the room, there's so much more that could be done.
I always forget to bring the collections of cloth shopping bags when I grocery shopping, I'm thinkin i may just stick those in my trunk, or maybe in the entryway...
I could stand to use the bus more, more walking would be nice, if only they put in a crosswalk at the highway, instead of having to walk all the way up to the front of the park beforehand...Hm.
I could rinse and reuse my dishes throughout the day, instead of dirtying up one after another...
I use as much laundry as possible when doing a load.
I would so love to remodel the bathroom here, make more storage space and such. Get a normal bathtub, and a vanity where D can reach the taps to wash his hands. Boy, that'd be one heckuva job to undertake for a first timer.
Am pondering my effect on the world today...

0 thoughtful remarks: