BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today was quite harrowing. I feel like my emotions are all over the place, like I'm up and down and everywhere all at the same time. Talk about stimulation overload.
Went and visited Ali today for a few hours, and got my money for the couch at the same time. Dropped the kids off at Daycare, and was alone for my visit, which really only occurs once in a blue moon, and is something I suspect will get even more rare.
Was relaxing, but daunting I would say.
Said goodbye to my friend again today, what a disappointment.
I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed in myself for even trusting her, because I knew better, or if I'm disappointed in her for not saying anything to me.
guess time will help.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

(())