BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yuck.
Stupid monitor is on the blink, thank goodness we hadn't moved our outta here, cause we just switched them over.
I'm so ready to throw out the Kleenex Boxes. I'm sick of being sick. I've been taking in loads of fluids, keeping myself on relatively light foods and taking my vitamins and my stupid cold just won't go away.
I'm sick of being sick.
Paul and DIno came by today to help Kimmie drop off the new couch set mom bought. It was so cute, Hunter just sat in kimmie's arms and very gently pet Dino all on his own, and even recieved a kiss from Dino. He was all eyes on the puppy. Was very sweet.

Now I'm backlogged on house chores. Vacuumed this morning, cause mom tidied everything up. I siezed the opportunity.
Am folding the five basketful's of laundry before I'm going to put them away. Am planning on getting to the kitchen when I get to cooking dinner.
Also am hoping to go for a walk to get a slushy. It's not the nicest of weather, but it won't kill us.
So, I got about an hour to tackle the laundry and make myself presentable, cause it takes us about 45 minutes to wlak up there. Then mom can pick us up and drive us back home.
We'll see if I've aimed too high.

0 thoughtful remarks: