BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gimme a Break

Watched the season finale of Beauty and the Geek tonight and found it appropriate.

Hunter has been oh so cranky all evening. Doesn't want to be held, doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want to nurse. So I give him some Tylenol and caught a glimpse of his mouth while he was arching back and screaming, and lo and behold, he's cutting his uppers on either side of his front two teeth. What's with the pattern of cutting two at once?!
This means that his behavior will continue until they've broken the gumline.
God Help Me.

I feel like I've wiped Darius' nose every 15 minutes since he woke up this morning. I hope to high heaven that he'll be able to go to pre-school tommorow morning.
I need ro remember to put some moisturizer on his nose b4 he goes to sleep.

Was the first one awake this morning, and I couldn't go back to sleep.Loaded the dishwasher, did the dishes & cooked breakfast for everyone before plopping myself down to relax a bit.
Played some Super Monkey Ball boxing with D for a bit which was a blast.
Took a short nap with Hunter.
I think I've got Cabin Fever.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

aah! I missed Beauty and the Geek!