BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Humdrums

Well, it seems that my Mastitis is gone now, cause I can at least wear a bra without any agony.

Been a kind of Blah weekend, where we haven't done much. At least it feels that way. I guess that's a nice thing cause it'll pick up when we start moving and planning to move. This week will probably be filled with calls to providers to find out what the hook up fees are. *sighs* I don't like the thought of moving, but I guess as long as I take it one day at a time, it'll be ok.

Put up the inside windows decorations yesterday, and today D and I will be doing outdoor stuff. Oh boy.

Chance is going 4x4-ing today, as usual. The only difference is today I have D and H. 8sighs8 I wish I had a weekly thing or twoin which i could escape during the day away from both kids, but I just don't have any social engagements.
I'm sure when I start working I'll be thinking differently.
Anyhow...back to Bejeweled.

0 thoughtful remarks: